Media information for media representatives
Dear media representatives
We are glad that you are a part of Davos Nordic!
All information for media professionals can be found on this page.
For accreditation and hotels please click here.
- Please read the guidelines & rules of conduct carefully and bring the signed annex with you when you pick up the accreditation.
- Due to corona the media center is in the congress center Davos, Entry B. You find a location map further down. There will be shuttle buses from the media center to the stadium and back. You reach the media center with the shuttle within 5 to 7 minutes.
- Media representatives are in the yellow group, please do not enter into a other zone
- Interviews are possible in the mixed zone. There will be a gap of 1.5 meter between media zone (yellow group) and athlets zone (red group). For sound recording please bring a extension rod to reach to the athletes.
- On-site accreditation is not possible
Information for photographers
- At the finishline there is a photo podium.
- In the stadium there are more photo points for photographers, see stadium map below.
- There is a shuttle for photographers who want to take photos in the Flüela valley. It is forbidden to go into the Flüela valley on your own. Please contact the shuttle driver if you wish to take photos in the Flüela Valley.
- Masks are compulsory on the entire site, as well as on the shuttle buses.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
During the event you will find us in the media center:
In the opposit of "Bowling Center 101"
7270 Davso Platz
Davos Nordic Program
Program You find the program here
opening-hours Thursday, Dec 10th 2019, 14.00 – 18.00h
media centre Friday, Dec 11th 2019, 14.00 – 18.00h
Saturday, Dec 12th 2019, 14.00 – 18.00h
Sunday, Dec 13th 2019, 14.00 – 17.00h